Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Best Bang Bros Films

Travel is the duty scout: like it or not, always, always starts at home

why is it so hard to start anything. Because it means breaking our comfort zone, because everything can go wrong and actually comes out. Four days before this trip did not sponsor one, not one half had shown interest in the project ... yesterday, during the trip he fell one of the most interesting that all this was going to cover (today is 28 by morning as I write) ... However, the cost is just beginning. That's the click that makes the difference between dreaming about something and thus become a reality: to acquire the commitment to yourself that whatever happens, you will. After that comes out just ... better or worse and if it goes wrong, and will be improved, but it does.

the moment, be able to hear the news in People Traveling, Travel Program Onda Cero on Sunday 26 at the tourist information (such as about 3 quarters of the program) http://www.ondacero.es/OndaCero/Gente-viajera/P_2164471

is the same as doing one's duty in home: not to have a clear idea of \u200b\u200bhow to do things. To do real things with people who also do not believe you're capable of doing anything other than what has ever done for you, be like you, and the situation with the vices, diseases and symptoms, as are are also part of your comfort zone. However, the duty of everyone is of each, so I will do the same ;-)

Ea, the fact is that after spending all am last call and games, I get out around 15:00 of the house: the broken hills of Guadalajara, as emerging from a mock-up on the moor. If they were in the middle of nowhere, one could imagine a magical world around or within them ... for those who want it really worth to go a little trip and get to finish Medinaceli ... a mountain on a plateau full of a people rooted in their history ... something no one expected there. But around stop in Medinaceli.

I get on the 16:30 to Ledanca, hometown of my grandfather. Like many villages in the Alcarria, this is a town that no one imagines ... In the middle of the moor where as the eye can see no sight of a ravine suddenly opens downwardly swallowed. The bike down the road is easy to imagine how it would go on horseback and reach people.



Ledanca Bodega and people








is fully closed so like on the road. As today is a quick trip and I want to leave several people to return, I planted crumbs of bread to have to backtrack:

Plaza Mayor de Almazán, Soria.
entered the bar in Almazán Street in the Plaza de Tirso de Molina, who came to be born there and Manuel, the owner of the bar, I ask you a paper and write a prediction I ask that you keep until the next day a day that pass through there again and ask him the same role. Man pisses of laughter and puts it in the register.




I still as fast as I can before nightfall me over by pine I get closer Soria the people of Sierra. I get to the tunnel finally Piqueras and go to La Rioja to the last ray of sun



Piqueras or
Hermitage de la Virgen de la Luz

When I get to the Hermitage of the Virgen de la Luz is already dark. Gathered in the chapel and meet the mayors of the Brotherhood of the 13 Villas. Brotherhood constituted to govern the forest and pasture lands of the Siera de Cameros. The chapel opens me Manuel, host, after going through the Museum of transhumance. After viewing the table and the cross, let him also made another prediction that will collect on my return. This is different, this can only be fulfilled here ... but we'll see on Sunday.


very cold night and I'm going down the course of Iregua to Torrecilla de Cameros, where I expected Luis, deputy mayor who opens the Hospedería Sagasta.
For big and beautiful it is, today, Monday in October, I'm the only guest so I leave the key of the guest house, garage ... The room has a beautiful terrace overlooking all the people and the mountains ...

Well, then here we are. Tomorrow is another day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment