Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jx Ovulation Calendar

203 .- 202 .- Socrates

View more presentations from filoabpuerto .

"Some may tell me:" But, Socrates, out of here, do not you silent and sneak around quietly for the rest of your life? " -behold the most difficult to explain to many of you. Because if I say so is to disobey the gods and, therefore, it is impossible silence and quiet estarme not believe me and joke and let fall, on the other hand, if I tell you the greatest good for man to lecture every day about virtue and other topics about which I have heard discourse, whereas one examines himself and looks to others, because an unexamined life is not life, when I say this, I still believe; less. But this is so, Athenians, just not easy to persuade. "

Apology of Socrates (Plato)

0 comments:

Post a Comment