Thursday, December 30, 2010

Physical Fluid Dynamics Djvu

trumpet melody




2010 is gone and with it the second year of the golden trumpet verb. I certainly hope to continue counting with clarity, imagination and willingness to keep posting lasting 2011. This year-and this-came to a figure of 30 posts, less than last year 2010 to write 42. I mention this not because they try to write by writing, but certainly the idea is to do it constantly and talking or commenting intelligently and fluently on many things: People, people, social situations, topics of interest, etc.
My blog also this year has been at times a sort of personal diary in which I left running lines to express my moods and feelings. I see nothing wrong with that. It is without doubt one of the best support that I have the time to sublimate some very special events that only happen to me. However, this year not many times I have used the blog to write my personal events, as it did last year. That does not mean that 2010 was a year younger dramatic in the theatrical sense of the word. So, I think silence has been my best friend at the time to sit and reflect my personal affairs. For weeks I have not posted as often as ever, and sometimes, if no lack of inspiration or theme for writing, may lack the willingness to do so.
During 2010 the subjects of my posts have been diverse, from being written about in speaking of Claire Riveau and the fascination with me, through Lady Gaga and Vargas Llosa and Nobel Prize to continue sharing my delight in the romantic opera, comment pieces by Verdi and Puccini. In this sense, The golden trumpet of the verb has emerged as a blog that seeks to cover a rich and varied range of subjects and content which I love and with the greatest tastes move me to write. The adventure of sitting at the computer and spend hours and hours getting lines each of the ideas and thoughts that go through my head is fabulous, unique.
So, by way of presenting a summary of the posts published this year, then enlisted the title of classifying them as follows:
Opera .-
- The hopes in a name.
- King and the Clown laughs cries.
- The feather in the wind.
- The condition to the injury.
commenting
All opera Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi , and thus picking up a monograph to submit to a course when he frequented the university.
- The flight of the butterfly.
- The song of a bird.
- Music of feelings.
Three posts inspired by the 03 greatest operas to compose Giacomo Puccini: Madame Butterfly , Tosca and La Boheme . Telluric compositions in my personal opinion, which got Puccini bequeath to posterity and move definitivamnte can reach the audience to tears and a good listener.

Literature and Literary Criticism .-

- In the Venezuelan plains loves a good race, struggle and hope.
- La novela de la tierra.
- The search for American identity in Doña Bárbara by Rómulo Gallegos.

This post contains excerpts from a paper presented also in my student days University of San Marcos and incorporate some ideas on the monumental work of the Venezuelan writer.

- Vargas Llosa, Nobel Prize in Literature 2010.

undoubtedly a post that holds the highest exponent of our Peruvian literature has received the most coveted award of the lyrics universal. In the midst of that joy I recall those days of my adolescence in his books, along with those of Garcia Marquez, Flaubert, Goethe, Isaacs and others made the delight of my days.

Pop .-

- Bad girl.

The post in which I am unashamed admirer of Lady Gaga declare and confess baffles me how the madness that runs through your head and that only she knows materialize in lyrics, melodies, songs and outlandish costumes and glittering scenery.

Arts and critical .-

- Nothing goes my night.
- Something light my day.
- For the art.

And yes, well ... I follow the steps to the art, but not only from the perspective of an admirer of innate talent that other people have to express in lines, tones, colors, shades and other forms of images and concepts in their heads. Also to be questioned how the common denominator can access it and the personal limitations that not only could have, but artist's desire to want to socialize and draw what you see or graphic. I am convinced that art emancipated, and that the artist must play a pedagogical role in this society so that fewer people under social conventions and political powers that allow him to be happy.

TV and film .-

- Claire Riveau.
- What happened to Baby Jane?

The first post to learn more about the ghosts that haunt Riveau Claire, a character in the telenovela Isabella, woman in love, played by Mexican actress Ana Colclough, whose beauty I fell in love. Besides this, the character of Claire Riveau, antagonistic twin sister Isabella captivates me for being a very well acted and loaded with enough drama, drama.
The second post, so aghast at the abuse that the veteran deserved baby on her sister Jane download Blanche. Another of the many ironies of fate that we got to know either through a book, a song, a picture or a movie.
Sociology .-

- God's desire.

And with this post is answer the following question: Who has said that those who devote themselves to religious life or contemplation of divinity not enjoy? God can be equally or more desirable as a man either, and there, in churches, cloisters and abbeys are thousands of men and women who have a sensory experience as rich as that in this post are seeking comment. Thus, God becomes desirable ...

.- Reflection various

- The red rose ... "Beautiful?
- For the trumpet of the verb remains golden.
- Why not remember your enemy?
- He did the best he could.
- Light me light that I want to stay in the dark because I have fear!

philosophical discourse emerging around the reflection that can lead to the contemplation of a rose, a nice effort to keep the melody of this trumpet, the evocation of the past and murky characters. Seeking to understand "without prejudice" the lives of others and confessed more than my fear of darkness and loneliness.

my life's story .-

- The value of friendship.
- I do not know if it's love, but it looks so much!
- I love my mommy.
- A splendid garden.
- The friends that I won.

I can simply say that I am there. In the lines of these posts will know more about me and my life story, which is the story of all people involved in it.

Other .-

- Aquarius.
And this post
-helping the horoscope and in which I believe less and less-sketches as I am, my character, my emotions, my weaknesses. This post could be considered in the previous group, but I prefer to separate.
This last item close by 2010, without hesitating for a moment that I hope that 2011 continues to give me what to think to write. And haunt me curious to know what new things I will live and who will star in my life for me new stories of personal story that only happened to me but not exclusively mine.

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment