Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Acura Oil Change Cost

The encounter of a flower


I

Where do I go? Who will find me?
I've seen the path traveled
and traces of a short walk ...

still do not know if I've lost,
maybe I'm looking and I am not
maybe someone calls me and I found ...

Be happy, be non-
happy and be sad or semi- semi-quiet to be or not be ...

smothers me I can see how non-
company and how it is my best friend every day ...
The gloom that I
and around me is becoming less obscure.

There is a garden that is forming
my flowers grow and one to one
and without thinking I did not scatter in space
that left a trace of my passage.
Am Aid should leave them where?
My flowers are beautiful, unique
and not a lot ...


II

A flower
not born of overnight
though one day when we wake up at dawn,
early,
Radiant and find us.

A
flower takes time to become flower
and not despair he knows that to be a flower
to delight the eye and the other
must patiently prepare ... Living
a timeout.

need to develop an essence
and a fragrance and shape and color ...
One size, an extension.

His splendid qualities are forged
gradually
and no more willing to improvise by
the flower has the
just want to be born.

Amid one of the most beautiful silence,
a silence that testifies as she forges her beauty
bears witness is this necessary process
and silence urges our flower never
born prematurely.

And one day a wait like this just
without realizing ...
When the flower and a flower only admire their beauty
and just think el milagro de que
Ahí estuvo desde siempre para nosotros ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment